Friday, August 20, 2010

Great Products for White Teeth!

   When I first met my friend Heidi I thought "wow she has the whitest teeth I have ever seen!"  Then one day at work she was mumbling something about how no one can talk to her because she has her whitestrips in. I think at the time I asked her how her teeth were so white and what product she used. She told me that she uses the Crest whitestrips. This was the original whitestrips that Crest had came out with. I was like "hell ya! I'm gonna to do that." She told me that she had left them on for an hour each day and did them everyday. So that's exactly what I did. Then at christmas time my dad got me the Braun Oral B electric toothbrush set. This was about 4 or 5 years ago. I don't think Braun even makes toothbrushes anymore...so I have been using the Spinbrush ever since with a combination of the whitestrips every day for an hour. I have never had such clean, white teeth in my life! Ever! When I was little I hated brushing my teeth. My sister used to tease me about my teeth so I have always had a complex. Even to this day I hate it when my husband jokes about my teeth.
   So when I went in to the dentist the year before last for an implant evaluation I was impressed to see my photos they took of my mouth. My teeth were like movie star teeth. They were super sensitive because of the bleach but it was sooooo worth it. So every now and then I try different bleaching kits in comparison and have read some reviews in magazines like Glamour or Fitness. I have tried the Aquafresh 3 day whitening kit which did a great job although the trays were awkward and messy.
My husband tried the Rembrandt 2day kit and that worked wonders on him. Then I thought about the best whitening toothpastes and mouthwashes. I always end up going back to Aquafresh toothpaste which the colors stand for whitening, cleaning, and fresh breath (incase you ever wondered). I can't use Colgate because I am allergic to something in it. It makes me itch like crazy and then I have tried some of the other whitening toothpastes and I think that the best one is Scope Whitening toothpaste but I still use Aquafresh. As far as whitening mouthwash goes, I love Scopes White mouthwash. It has a gooey texture to it because it contains bleach but it tastes like vanilla.
   These are all amazing products and I would recomend all of them especially if your a red wine or coffee drinker. The mouth wash and the whitening toothpaste keep you from having to use the strips constantly and cuts down on sensitivity as well. So if you use them all together you will have amazing results that don't cost you a huge deductable for your dental insurance. You will have the same results within a matter of days. Come with your own routine and get white teeth in time for the holidays.


















2 comments:

  1. Oh good to know :)

    like your blog, go on

    xoxo lala

    come and visit me
    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, that is a great product for teeth whitening. If you are into teeth whitening you can visit my teeth whitening dentist here.

    ReplyDelete